|AIAPGET Exam Date (Tentative)|
October 15, 2022
|Name of the Examination||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once a Year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
What is AIAPGET?
All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. It allows AYUSH aspirants to seek admissions into the relative postgraduate courses.
- Exam Dates
- AIAPGET Registration
- Exam Centres
- AIAPGET Syllabus and Books
- AIAPGET Exam Pattern
- AIAPGET Preparation Tips
- Admit Card
- AIAPGET Counselling
- AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria.
AIAPGET allows students to seek admissions in the postgraduate medical courses of various colleges. The courses are offered under the following heads:
Various colleges in Bangalore offer the above-mentioned courses with a beneficial pedagogy. Seeking admissions in Bangalore will allow candidates to pursue their career successfully in the medical world.
Aspirants should have completed their relevant bachelor's program along with a 1-year mandatory internship to apply for the exam.
AIAPGET Exam Details:
|Exam Mode ||Online (CBT)|
|AIAPGET 2022 Exam Duration ||2 Hours|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Qualifying Cut-off||50 Percentile|
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Dates:
Beginning of Registration
July 25, 2022
End of Registration for AIAPGET 2022
August 27, 2022
Application Correction Window
August 29- August 31, 2022
To be announced
AIAPGET 2022 Exam Date
October 15, 2022
|AIAPGET 2022 Availability of answer key||October 22, 2022|
AIAPGET 2022 Results
November 9, 2022
Counselling Date for AIAPGET 2022
To be Announced
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps for AIAPGET Registration 2022:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Step 2: Click on AIAPGET 2022 and click on the "New Registration" button.
Step 3: Candidates should fill in all the basic and mandatory fields.
Step 4: Reconfirm your data and click on the confirmation button.
Step 5: A system-generated application number will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must note it down for the further process.
How to fill up the AIAPGET Application Form?
Step 1: Go to the official website of NTA.
Step 2: Candidates have to click on AIAPGET 2022 and log in using their credentials.
Step 3: They have to enter their respective details such as Personal Details, Educational Details, Internship Details, and others.
Step 4: After this, aspirants have to select their preferred test cities. The allocation will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the seats of a particular city are filled, the option for choosing that city will be disabled.
Step 5: Aspirants need to upload the required documents as an authentication for the details mentioned above. In addition to these, they also have to upload their photographs and signatures.
Step 6: After saving and submitting the above details, aspirants will have to pay the required application fees.
Step 7: After paying the fees, the final submission of the application form shall be completed.
Step 8: Candidates can take a printout of the AIAPGET Application form and the payment slip for future reference.
AIAPGET Application Fees:
|Category||Application Fee (In Rs.)|
|General/ OBC||2,500.00 |
|SC/ST/ PwD & Others||1,750.00|
The following documents will be required to fill up the application form and further processes:
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Class 10th Marksheet or Equivalent
- Class 12th Marksheet or Equivalent
- UG Degree Marksheet
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- ID Proof issued by the Government of India
- Caste certificate (If Applicable)
AIAPGET Exam Centres:
The exam will be conducted in 20 cities across India. Request for change of exam centre will not be accepted after submitting the application form.
Some of the popular centres are:
|Bangalore ||Chennai |
AIAPGET Syllabus and Books:
Candidates have to prepare the following core topics for the exam:
Syllabus For Ayurveda:
|History of Ayurveda||Swasthavritta|
|Philosophy (Kriya Sharir)||Prasuti Tantra & Sri Roga|
|Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya|
|The Basic Fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik Siddhanta Avum Astang Hridya)||Charak Samhita (Uttarardh)|
|Pharmacology and Materia Medica (Dravyaguna Vigyan)||Kayachikitsa|
|Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (Agadtantra)||Panchakarma|
|Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (Rasashastra)||Shalya Tantra|
|Charak Samhita||Shalakya Tantra|
|Rog Nidan||Research Methodology & Medical Statistics|
Syllabus For Homeopathy:
|Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homeo. Therapeutics||Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics|
|Physiology including Biochemistry||Community Medicine|
|Homeopathic Materia and Medical||Practice of Medicine|
|Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology||Pathology and Microbiology|
Syllabus For Siddha:
|Initiation Towards The Highest Goal Of Life (Deekai)||Three humoural theory (Uyir Thaathukkal)|
|Epistemology (Alavai)||Seven Physical constituents (UdalKattukal )|
|Five Element Theory (lymbootha Kolgai)||Five basic properties of Drug|
|96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts||History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils (Arusamaiyakolgai)|
|Three Primordial, Eternal Entities and their Siddha Anthric Theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)||-|
Syllabus For Unani:
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa||Tashreeh Ul Badan|
|Kulliyat Umoor E Tabiya||Munafe Ul Azha|
|Tareekh-e-Tib||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib|
|Ilmul Advia||Mahiyatul Amraz|
|Ilmul Jarahat||Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom||Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer||Amraz-e-Atfal|
|Moalajat ||Amraze Niswan|
|Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumaulood||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan|
Books for AIAPGET:
|Book Name||Author/ Publisher|
|SARP and SARP Series on Medicine||Dr Aditi Bharat, Dr Gaurav Bharat, Dr Ishad Aggarwal|
|SUCCESS - A Guide on Homoeopathy for Competitive Examinations||Dr Nani Kumar Singh, Dr Ratan Chandra Shil, Dr Nikhil Kumar Bisui |
|Ayurved Sanjivani||Dr Sanjay Patil|
|Review of Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination Vol-1 to 3||Arvind Arora, Amit Tripathi, Ashish Gupta|
AIAPGET Exam Pattern:
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Marks Per Question||+4 for every correct answer|
|Negative Marks||-1 for every wrong answer|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice Questions|
AIAPGET Preparation Tips:
Candidates can follow these tips while preparing for the exam:
- Study Time: Candidates need to dedicate a majority of their time to stern study hours. At least 10 hours of study should be achieved per day meticulously to complete the AIAPGET syllabus.
- Mocks Become BFF: Let mocks become your friend and teacher. Take a mock on each topic or every week based on your studies to evaluate yourself.
If the mock results are not good enough, study the topic again. Taking regular mocks also helps the candidates to get a proper hang of the AIAPGET exam pattern.
- Refer Multiple Study Materials: By referring to multiple but relevant study materials, candidates build a thorough understanding of the subject.
- Maintain Physical & Mental Health: AIAPGET Exam pressure can lead to lower morale and poor health.
Take required breaks to rejuvenate. Consume a healthy diet, exercise, and have confidence in yourself.
AIAPGET Admit Card:
Candidates can download the admit card by following the below steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AIAPGET.
Step 2: Click on the "Admit Card" button displayed on the home page.
Step 3: Login using your credentials such as registration number and password.
Step 4: Review the details entered on the Admit card displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download and take a printout of the admit card.
Results can be viewed by following the steps below:
Step 1: Go to the official website of AIAPGET 2022
Step 2: Click on the "Results" link displayed on the home screen
Step 3: Log in with the User ID and password
Step 4: AIAPGET results will display on the screen after logging in.
Step 5: View and download the results. Keep a printout of the same till the counselling of the admission process is completed.
AIAPGET Cut Offs:
|SC/ ST/ OBC||40|
|SC/ ST/ OBC- PH||40|
Deciding Factors for AIAPGET Cut off:
- Total number of candidates who appeared in the examination
- Total number of Seats
- Total numbers of candidates qualify for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Reservation Norms
Candidates who have qualified by securing the minimum percentage of marks in AIAPGET can participate in the counselling to get admission in the postgraduate Medical program offered by various institutes across India.
- Counselling is conducted in three rounds.
- Before signing up for the AIAPGET counselling session, candidates must go through the information bulletin.
- All the information and announcements regarding the counselling rounds and allotment will be published on the official website.
Eligible candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps for AIAPGET online counselling:
Step 1: Registration Process:
Candidates need to fill the online counselling form by adding their details and choosing their preferred institutes. The details need to be reviewed and locked before submission.
Step 2: Seat Allotment (Round 1):
The candidates need to report to their allocated college for counselling. Students who don't want to participate in the first session can exit from it.
After the allocation, new vacant seats will be published.
Step 3: Seat Allotment (Round 2):
Eligible candidates who had not registered earlier must register now and choose their preferences. Students who have not joined any institute yet can freely exit the session.
Candidates are not allowed to decline the acceptance of the seat but can opt for an upgrade in Round 3.
Step 4: Seat allotment (Mop Round/ Round 3):
Candidates who had not registered earlier can register themselves for allotment in Government Colleges/ Government-aided Colleges/ Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ National Institutions.
After the process and results, the aspirants must report to their respective institutions. The students who opted for an upgrade in the first 2 rounds must take admissions in this round. If not, their security deposit will be forfeited.
|Institutes||Security Deposit (In Rs.)|
|Government/ Govt. Aided Colleges/ CU/NI||10,000/-|
|Institutes||Security Deposit (In Rs.)|
|Government/ Govt. Aided Colleges/ CU/ NI||10,000/-|
- Certificate of 10th class
- Marksheet of 10+2 level
- Downloaded AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card issued by the NTA
- Results of AIAPGET issued by NTA
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Provisional allotment letter generated online
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar/ Pan/ Passport/ Driving License)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- You can visit the official website of NTA and register for AIAPGET.
- AIAPGET is an online examination.
- Courses for which the AIAPGET Exam is conducted are Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha.
- The application fee for AIAPGET is Rs. 2,500/- for the General/OBC category, Rs. 2,250/- for Gen-EWS and Rs. 1,750/- for SC/ST/ PWD Category.
- The candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. There is no deduction of marks for unattempted questions.
- You will not be allowed to report at the allocated institute. It can also lead you to disrupt that particular academic year.
- 3 rounds of counselling are conducted by the NTA.
- NTA (National Testing Agency) does counselling for a minimum 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats for Government, Government aided, Central Universities (CU), National Institutes (NI) and 100% seats for Deemed Universities and internal seats of Delhi University.
- Yes, you can modify the information. NTA opens a correction window after registration.
- No. Only the candidates who had not registered for Round 1 should register for the 2nd round of counselling.
AIAPGET aspirants have to meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the exam:
- Aspirants applying for the exam should have a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)/ Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)/ Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS)/ Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) degree from a recognized institute or have the provisional pass certificate to register and appear for AIAPGET Exam.
- They should have completed their 1-year mandatory internship.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate program.