Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy (UnderVydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre)
82, Whitefield EPIP Area, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560 066
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Established in 2018, Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy is a private medical college in Bangalore
promoted by Srinivasa Trust. The college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences (RGUHS).
The college ensures that they have a diversity of knowledge and recruits faculty members from all over the world. The college provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to the students when it comes to learning and research.
The college has faculty members who are highly qualified in their own field. The students are given training as per the industry requirements. The college is one of the best pharmacy colleges in the city.
Scholarships Subject to the Central/ State Government and College rules.
Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy is known for providing quality education and other facilities to the students which are:
- Location: The college campus is away from the busy city and provides the best environment for pharmacy education.
- Infrastructure: The college provides the students with the latest infrastructure that is required for the best training.
- Recreational Facilities: The college has facilities for recreation of the students to take a break from studies.
- Training and Placement: The college provides training to the students for placement in top pharmaceutical companies.
- Pharmacist (Industry/Hospital/ Clinical/ Community)
- Chemical / Drug Technician
- Member of regulatory organizations like FDA, WHO etc
- Biotech Industries
- Drug Inspector, Analyst (Govt. services)
- Academicians (Teachers of Pharmacy) and others..
The Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy is a group institution of Srinivasa Trust, the group behind Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre and several other medically-allied institutions in Bangalore.
The college management has spent a considerable amount of money to spruce the infrastructure, so you can expect some top-notch and state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
The college campus is in Whitefield, a neighborhood in Bangalore, popular for information technology companies and startups.
Yes, international students can study pharmacy at this college. However, they will have to clear entrance tests organized by RGUHS or Karnataka Examination Authority.
Yes, the college has student housing on campus. Please check with the college once for details on housing facilities.