The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre
Yadavanahalli, Attibele, Bangalore
Medical Council of India (MCI)
The Oxford Medical College, Hospital, and Research Centre are one of the newest medical colleges in Karnataka. The college was set up in 2013 by the Children's Education Society. The private college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences (RGUHS) and is approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
As the college started functioning recently, it has good infrastructure and faculty which has been rated highly by the students. The college aims at excelling in the art of empowering Medical professionals to be efficient and inculcate ethical values-based learning.
The college, located on a 35-acre campus on Bangalore outskirts, offers 150 UG, seats in various disciplines. The faculty members are dedicated to their work and take a holistic approach towards the education provided at the college.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
The Oxford Medical College, Hospital, and Research Centre is awarded for the best private college in Karnataka for providing quality education to the students.
- Proficient Faculty: The College being the most reputed college in Karnataka provide students with the most dynamic, experienced and highly skilled faculty members.
- College Environment: The friendly environment of the college gives them the scope to learn and work in the college.
- Facilities: There are proper recreational facilities in the college for the students to de-stress themselves and make them work better to set their career in the proper track.
- Library: The library of the college is well-equipped with books and periodicals for the students and faculty to borrow.
The graduates of The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre can:
- Doctor's Assistant
- Do MD/MS
- Do Research in Medical field
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Operation Theater Technology
It’s affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
They offer MBBS and B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology, Imaging Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, and Anaesthesia Technology.
They do have research facilities for all students and staff. They have also published several papers.
For medical, one needs to clear the NEET UG entrance test. For B.Sc. courses, there’s no entrance test.
They take fees approved by RGUHS.