Smt. Nagarathnamma College Of Nursing (SNCN)
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Soldevanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560107
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing is a constituent college of Acharya Institutes and was set up in 2003. Nestled among the splendid greenery on the campus that stretches in 120 acres of land, the college provides a perfect ambience for the pursuit of excellence in Nursing Education and to learn the full spectrum of Nursing care.
Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing, Bangalore, provides quality education that prepares resilient professional nurses who care and practice holistically to meet the ever-changing challenges of the 21st century through a culture of evidence-based practice.
Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing offers a Bachelor’s in Nursing Program. The college is approved by Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC) and Indian Nursing Council (INC) and is recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
SNCN College of Nursing, Bangalore, is committed to a multi-cultural environment and strongly encourages students to get all-around exposure during their tenure on campus. The institute is proud of its values, and it envisions to be positioned to attract, retain, and motivate students and provide them with proper education and training to succeed in the Nursing field.
With a clearly defined admission process and streamlined methodologies for complying with a local university and statutory regulations and strict adherence to the quality process, the whole experience of admittance and learning are made unambiguous.
The specially created world-class facilities for residence, learning, research and evaluation add to the overall experience. Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing, Bangalore, admission process for all the Nursing aspirants is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
Health play specialist.
Learning disability nurse.
Mental health nurse.
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
- The college offers a Diploma in Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, and M.Sc. Nursing.
- The eligibility criteria for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing requires candidates to hold a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) and be a Registered Nurse. They should pass a pre-university examination in Arts/ Science/ Commerce conducted by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State, or its equivalent recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing (SNCN) is located at Soldevanahalli, Bangalore.
- The specializations offered in M.Sc Nursing at Smt. Nagarathnamma College of Nursing (SNCN) are Psychiatric Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing (Child Health Nursing), and Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing.