Shri Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam Graduation Centre
Janaseva Trust, Channenahalli, Kadabagere Post, Magadi Road, Bangalore - 562130
Shri Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam Graduation Centre is a Gurukulam that was established in 1997. The institute was established to preserve the tradition of the Vedas, the Shastras (Vijnana), and Yoga in their original form. The institute envisions to shape the minds of youngsters and mould them along with the essence of Vedas. The institute ensures to cultivate a social-outlook and spiritual insight in the youth.
Shri Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam Graduation Centre strives to bring back life to ancient foundations. The school follows the Gurukulam system to provide Vedic education and the students' overall personality development. The institute teaches agriculture as a program and promotes farming. The Gurkukulam has a well-experienced faculty that takes care to impose the Hindu sculptures' essence and meaning.
- Sanskrit Teacher
- Vedanta Lecturer
- Gurukulam System of education is an old school learning that blends the ancient wisdom of this land along with modern knowledge.
- Any aspirants who have completed their SSLC or any other equivalent exam are eligible to apply. The applying candidates must be around 15-16 years of age. Students who have undergone 5-years of education in Prabhodini Gurukulam, Hariharpura can also apply.
- The total duration at the Gurukulam is 7-years. The candidates are offered 5-years of Veda Vijnana Gurukulam and 2 years in Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam.
- The significant areas of study offered at the Shri Veda Vijnana Shodha Samsthanam Graduation Centre is: a)Yajur Veda (Krishnayagurvediya Tattereya Shakha) b)Prasthanatraya (Brahmasutra, Upanishads, Bhagavadgita) c)Yoga Darshana d)Indian Philosophical Systems e)Sanskrit Grammar f)Purva Meemamsa Shastram g)Samskrit Literature and Communicative English.
- After completing the 7-years of Gurukulam Education, students can become Acharyas in multiple Gurukulams around the country. Candidates can also pursue research programs and also teach in various universities.