School of Legal Studies, Garden City University
16th KM, Old Madras Road, Bangalore- 560 049
University Grants Commission (UGC)
School of Legal Studies, Garden City University under Garden City University is committed to providing the best legal education to the students. The infrastructure of the college is comprising of well-equipped audio-visual classrooms, resourceful libraries with the latest legal publications and journals.
The college provides BA LLB, B.Com LLB, LLM - Alternative Dispute Resolution / Business & Trade Law (1 Year) and LLM - Alternative Dispute Resolution / Business & Trade Law (2 Years) to the students.
The faculty members of the college encourage the students and provide a conducive environment to study and explore numerous possibilities in life.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|CLAT||Common-Law Admission Test|
School of Legal Studies, Garden City University provides the students with excellent facilities and accomplished teaching staff. The facilities provided by the college are as follows:
- Infrastructure: The college infrastructure includes gym, dining hall and other facilities for the students on the campus.
- Sports: The college has indoor and outdoor sports facilities like a basketball court and tennis for the students recreational purpose and overall development.
- Faculty: The faculty members of the college possess teaching qualities that help students learn the best out if the syllabus.
- Accommodation: The college provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with a safe and comfortable living standard of the students.
Graduates of School of Legal Studies, Garden City University can become:
- Legal Adviser
Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law (B.Com LL.B)
In a 5 year integrated degree, the students are exposed to a vast variety of subjects at an early age, can plan their field of specialization early on and also gain practical exposure in the form of moot courts, debates, talks and workshops early on, as opposed to a 3-year LL.B.
A Bachelor of Arts degree when integrated with a Bachelor of Law degree imparts students with an education that is a cohesive link between various Arts and Humanities subjects with law subjects. Some of the subjects focused upon are: Human Rights Laws, Family Business Laws, Consumer Protection Rights Laws, and many more topics.
BCI approved LL.B. Degree (3 or 5-year courses) with 50% marks or above.
If you score near about 140+out of 200 then it is considered to be a good score for CLAT.
The domains of Medical Law and Corporate Law are high paying professions in India.
1) An internationally competitive mock trial team. 2) Law-related speakers and workshops. 3) Applied Learning for Legal Studies. 4) Legal Studies Seminars. 5) Expertise in legal advisory, labor or tax inspection, prosecution, investigation, notary, and others.