Roohi College of Nursing
Roohi College of Pharmacy Near Kannur P.O.Hennur Bagalur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Ministry of AYUSH Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in 1992, Roohi College of Nursing provides quality education to the students. The college was founded by the Deccan Education Society and has a 15-years of experience in nursing education.
The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. It believes in developing the students spiritually, mentally and physically as a part of education. The students are trained to become competent, committed and compassionate.
The nurses are trained to provide life-long service to society and develop an ability to analyse a situation and problems. The students can also take up higher education to become professionally effective in the field of nursing.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
|KAR CET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
Roohi College of Nursing believes in developing the students spiritually, mentally and physically as a part of education. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Clinical Facility: As prescribed by INC and KNC, the students will be exposed to rural and urban hospital and healthcare facilities. They will also be posted to various hospitals as a part of their training.
- Library: The college has its own library with a huge stock of books and students can refer to it for any kind of educational purpose.
- Hostel: The college provides separate and secure hostel facilities to the students studying in this college.
- Transportation: The college provides transportation facilities to the students to visit hospitals and go to hostels.
The graduates of Roohi College of Nursing can become:
- Staff Nurse
- Chief Nurse
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nurse Educator
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- The M.Sc aspiring candidates must have passed a 4-year B.Sc Nursing program or any other equivalent courses as recognized by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science with a minimum of at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Yes, Roohi College of Nursing offers a P.B.B.Sc.N program for the duration of 2-years.
- The institute is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).
- Roohi College of Nursing provides various facilities that includes Clinical or Medical Facilities, Library, Reading Room, Hostel Facilities for both boys and girls, Transportation Facilities, and many more.
- The Institute offers mainly 4 nursing programs including one Diploma program: 1. Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing 2. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) 3. Post-Basic Bachelors of Science in Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.N) 4. Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing)
- The GNM curriculum is offered for the duration of 3.5 years by the nursing institute.