KNN College of Nursing
23/B, ‘A’ Sector, Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore – 560 064
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in the year 2004, KNN College of Nursing was founded with the vision of improving the standards of nursing education in India. Since then, the college has emerged as one of the leading institutions in the field of nursing education with its students practicing all over the world.
The college aims to provide world-class education based on a deep-rooted philosophy that professes globalization of culture and sensitivity in order to produce nursing professionals who can be employed by leading healthcare institutions worldwide.
With a state-of-the-art hospital that’s located within the campus and fully equipped labs that cater to all the clinical requirements, the college creates a rich learning experience for all its students.
Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
- Awarded the Most Promising Nursing College: KNN College of Nursing has been awarded the Most Promising Nursing College. The award was presented by renowned cricketer VVS Laxman and the ceremony was telecast by Bloomberg TV, a leading international business channel.
- A 100% Placement Record: The placement record of the college is both a testimony to the quality of education and a guaranteed career opportunity with some of the finest international hospitals.
- Unmatched Clinical Experience: With a fully functional hospital located within the college, the students of KNN College of Nursing have access to clinical experience from the departments of the hospital.
- Excellent Infrastructure: The college has one of the finest infrastructures in the field of nursing education including a well-stocked library and comfortable accommodation facilities.
- General Nurse
- Specialist Nurse - Pediatrics
- Specialist Nurse - Medical-Surgical Nursing
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Medicine Nursing
3/B, A Sector, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064
Buses are: 401K, 401MS, C-10, G-9
Apart from Teaching, Nursing is considered as a profession where one must be dedicated, selfless, committed and compassionate towards the patients as well as the profession as a whole, hence it is deemed as a Noble profession.
The main difference is the qualification as well as the education preparation, curriculum and experience. ENs complete a Diploma of Nursing, which is a 3-year course, and RNs complete a Bachelor of Nursing, which is a 4 year course.
The college has recorded a continuous 100% placements and has placed its students in top hospitals like Columbia Asia, HCG and others.
B.Sc in Nursing is better, as it is a full-fledged degree program with detailed curriculum and more theoretical and practical exposure whereas Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing is only a Diploma Program of shorter duration and limited exposure as opposed to the former.