Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology
Vidya Soudha, Padmashree G.D.Goyal Ji campus, off Bangalore-Mysore Highway, Bidadi, Ramanagara Taluk & District, Bengaluru-562109
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology is a private co-educational engineering college established in the year 2001 by Jnanavikas Vidya Sangha. The college is genuinely concerned and engaged in all the phases of the student’s educational growth. By the dedication and commitment of well-experienced and qualified faculty, the future of the students is deep-rooted. The colleges further encourage students with extracurricular activities such as sports, cultural events, and others. The college celebrates an outstanding academic result securing 100% pass in the final year with first classes and distinctions each cycle and almost 100% placement report in a respected organization.
The Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and recognized by the AICTE. The college offers 420 seats in five UG courses and 60 in MBA. Admissions to the college are based on results in KCET (Karnataka CET), JEE, and COMEDK (a Consortium of Private Professional Colleges in Karnataka).
1) Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
|KAR CET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|COMEDK||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|JEE MAINS 1||Joint Entrance Examination Mains 1|
|JEE MAINS 2||Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2|
- Library: The college library is in 6000 sq. ft. of area and stocks around 17,000 books. It has subscribed to over 100 national and international journals for the students and faculty members to refer to at any point in time.
- Hostel: The College provides a separate hostel facility for both boys and girls with all the basic facilities and security.
- Sports: There are outdoor and indoor sports facilities including Football, Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, and Basketball for the recreational purpose of the students.
- Extra-curricular activities: The College has clubs, cultural festivals, and events that the students can be a part of apart from studies.
- Campus: The campus is established as a 14 years old college with excellent infrastructure. The campus is particular about Ragging. There is no single casualty of ragging in 13 years.
The college has a well-planned placement training cell that provides Group Discussions, English communication classes, soft skill development and Technical training from the first semi star for these students. The graduates of Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology college can become:
- Engineering Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Information Science Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Information Science and Engineering
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Human Resource Management
All admissions to engineering courses in Karnataka are based on marks and ranks scored in either of these three entrance tests: CET (Karnataka government test), COMEDK (conducted by the consortium of private college management) or JEE (national level entrance test). While CET and COMEDK tests are scheduled for April and May respectively, JEE tests normally happen in or around January.
Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology follows government-approved fees for both UG and PG admissions They accept cash, cheques and D.D.s. For admission to this college, please mail or call us now.
Yes, a foreign national or NRI can study engineering at Jnana Vikas Institute of Technology. For admission to this college, call or mail us today.
Yes. The college has separate hostels for both boys and girls. The college is also very well connected to the local and outstation transport network.