Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing
24, Shampura Main Rd, Old Rajendra Nagar, Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru - 560045
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
The Ananda Social and Education Trust established the Ambedkar Institute of Nursing in the year 1989. The name has now been changed to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing. It is located in Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
The institute offers four full-time courses at different levels in the field of Nursing. Putting greater causes over one’s own self-interest, valuing human healthcare and service coupled with empathy are some major principles of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing. The Ambedkar Nursing College has a separate building and hostel facilities attached to the Medical College and Hospital.
Situated at the heart of the Garden City, Dr. BR. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing promises a ragging-free campus, complete with its own hospital for clinical practice and secure hostels for the accommodation of its students. It imparts a 360° holistic education, supported by a team of professionally trained faculty, who follow a robust pedagogy. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Nursing College, Bangalore fee structure depends on the course curriculum.
The laboratory is well-equipped with modern instruments, specimens, and equipment. One would get the utmost practical experience out of their degree through the modernised operation theatre located on campus. Equal importance is given to the activities beyond academics at the Ambedkar Nursing College.
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing Administrator
- Community Health Nurse
- School Nurse
- Health Visitor
- Nursing Instructor
- Nurse Educator
- ICU Nurse, etc...
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc) Gynaecology and Obstetrics Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
- The college is located at Gandhi Nagar, Kadugondanahalli in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- The institute provides 4 full-time courses in Nursing at different levels.
- The GNM course at Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Institute of Nursing is for the duration of 3 years.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- One can expect to work as a Nursing Instructor, Nurse Educator, Head Staff Nurse, ICU Nurse, Nursing Administrator, etc in both private and government hospitals after this degree.