27/2, 33rd Cross, 2nd Main Road, 7th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore- 560082
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Government of Karnataka
With over 18 years of excellence City, College has waved its path of excellence towards high-quality education in the fields of Computer Application and Commerce & Management. The college provides one of the best ambiences for creativity and learning.
The City College offers courses such as B.Com, BCA, BBA, MBA, etc. to the students. They have to qualify the respective entrance examination to get admission in this college. The college provides the perfect ambience for quality education.
The college is approved by The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is also recognised by the Government of Karnataka.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
Why choose City College?
City College provides quality education to the students. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Library: When it comes to the Library facility, city college provides the best in class facility for both e-learning as well as static learning. Along with this, the college has a wide collection of newspapers, magazines and editorials.
- Labs: City College has well-equipped digital laboratories for access the best in class education and skills for the modern business world.
- Sports: Apart from the regular academic curriculum, City college gives emphasis toward indoor and outdoor games. As both the academics and extra-curricular activities are equally important for the overall development of an individual.
- Banking Facility: City College has all kinds of banking facilities nearby which really takes care of all the banking needs of an individual.
A graduate of this college can become the following:
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Head
- Finance Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Customer Service Team Lead
- Customer Service Manager
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Insurance and Actuarial Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) Aviation Management
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Finance
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Marketing
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Human Resource
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Banking, Finance and Insurance Services Management (BFIS)
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Hospital Administration
Frequently Visited Companies
The BBA (Aviation) course at City College is affiliated to Bangalore University.
Yes, the BBA (Aviation) course is open to everyone, including NRIs and foreigners.
People with BHM course are most likely to find jobs within the aviation industry. Globally, the aviation industry is on an upswing due to falling ticket prices, routes addition, and opening up of newer airports.
The college follows the fees structure prescribed by the Bangalore University. Please check with the college once for the exact fee details.
The college provides excellent infrastructure for students.