Bharathi College of Nursing
Opp. Maralur, Amanikere, Kunigal Road, Gulur Post, Dist. Tumkur, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572101.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in 2003, the Bharathi College of Nursing is one of the well-known Nursing colleges in Tumkur. Their main aim is to offer education in Health Science for a weaker section of the society and make their career and future bright. The faculties are highly educated and skilled in nursing education and their guidance helped the students to work on their skills, aptitude, strengths, and weaknesses.
The college trains the students and encourages the overall development of their personality. The college campus is covered with lush green gardens. A peaceful and pleasant environment encourages the students for the learning atmosphere to provide a positive vibe to the students. The campus is pleasant and ragging free, and they provide the facilities like a playground, well equipped Laboratory, Health center Indoor games, Computer center, Guest House, Auditorium.
Scholarships are subject to central/state government and college rules.
The college provides one of the best and quality educations. The placement cell actively works on the career guidance and requirement of the students. They train the students on their skills, aptitude, communication skills, strengths. Many top hospitals visit the campus for recruitment such as
Clinical Nurse Specialist
Legal Nurse Consultant
- Opp. Maralur, Amanikere, Kunigal Road, Gulur Post, Dist. Tumkur, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572101.
- No, the candidates should have a minimum of 1 year of experience to pursue the course in M.Sc Nursing in Community Health.
- Students who finished B.Sc in Nursing, they can go for a specialization course in Nursing like Cardiothoracic Nursing Critical Care Nursing Emergency and Disaster Nursing Neuro Nursing General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Post Graduate Program in Public Health Management Public Health Nursing/Community Health Nursing.
- For the M.Sc Nursing course, candidates need to write the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam. Some colleges also conduct their entrance test.
- The SC/ST Caste students get 5% relaxation of marks during the admission process for M.Sc in Nursing courses.