Bhagavan Buddha Homeopathic Medical College
"Srinidhi Complex", Mallathalli Outer Ring Road, Between Dr.A.I.T.College & Bangalore University Campus, Bangalore-560056,Karnataka,India
Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH)
In order to serve the rural people who are poor, old and sick, in 1996 Bhagavan Buddha Homeopathic Medical College was established by Buddha Education Society & Trust. The college aims at providing a source of medicine which is an economically viable system of medicine.
The college offers a free medical camp in various urban and rural areas of Bangalore. It offers the students a base for flourishing medical accomplishment. It is recognised by the Central Council of Homeopathy and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
The college is increasing the requirement for Homoeopathy and Homoeopathic Medical Education in society. The teaching faculty of the college is determined to work hard to make the institution the best in Karnataka.
Eligible students are provided with scholarship facilities based on their:
- Economic Background
|NEET (UG)||National Eligibility Entrance Test for Admission to undergraduate medical courses|
Bhagavan Buddha Homeopathic Medical College is dedicated to providing quality education in Homeopathy.
- Campus: The classrooms are airy and spacious with audio-visual learning aids for the students. The college laboratory is well-equipped with all the latest technology for practical knowledge.
- Hostel: The college hostel has all the basic facilities with separate buildings for boys and girls hostel.
- Library: The college library is well-stocked with books from various other streams that students can borrow any time for educational purposes.
- Faculty: The college faculty members are highly qualified and dedicated to their jobs who encourage and support their students.
The graduates of Bhagavan Buddha Homeopathic Medical College can become:
- Homoeopathy Practitioner
- In NGO
- In Private Hospitals
- Teach in medical colleges
- As a Researcher
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
Bhagawan buddha homeopathic medical college offers bachelors in Homeopathic medicine and surgery.
For getting admitted to the courses offered to the courses offered by Bhagawan buddha homeopathic medical college, one needs to complete their 10+2 from a recognized board with subjects physics, chemistry and biology.
To know more about the fees of the courses offered by Bhagawan buddha homeopathic medical college, one needs to visit www.bangalorestudy.com
Bhagawan buddha homeopathic medical college is located at "Srinidhi Complex",Mallathalli Outer Ring Road, Between Dr.A.I.T.College & Bangalore University Campus, Bangalore-560056,Karnataka,India.
Is Bhagawan buddha homeopathic medical college affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences?
Bhagawan buddha homeopathic medical college medical college was established in the year 1996.