Acharya Institute of Hotel Management
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Road, Acharya PO, Soldevanahalli, Bangalore, India - 560 107
Acharya Institute of Hotel Management trains aspirants of hotel management to be professionals of global standards. It was established as a part of the Acharya Institutes and bustles today with well-experienced faculty and an unparalleled industry network.
The campus hosts state-of-the-art facilities to provide hands-on training to students in culinary and hospitality. They also get trained with key skills required to boost employability and job prospects.
Scholarships are subject to central/state government and college rules.
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
Acharya Institute of Hotel Management invites students to get world-class exposure to culinary arts and hospitality management. Students get to interact with experts in the field through knowledge-sharing sessions and hands-on workshops. Several certification programmes on language training, domain skills, and personality development are also provided. The students get exposed to a wide range of activities such as departmental fests, club sessions, sports, and other extracurricular events.
Prospective students go on to become:
- Executive Housekeepers
- Front Office Managers
- Restaurant Managers
- Event Managers
- Accommodation Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Hotel management is a great blend of day-to-day business activities and customer service. Some of the benefits of studying a hotel management course include diversity, a high salary potential, and a chance to travel frequently.
- Acharya stop is the nearest bus station to Acharya Institute of Hotel Management.
- Acharya Institute of Hotel Management is affiliated to Bangalore Central University.
- The Learning Resource Centre (LRC) - Central Library provides an ideal environment for students to gain knowledge. It hosts multiple study spaces, research assistance and a wide range of learning and instructional resources.
- Graduates will be able to meet the demanding requirements of the hospitality industry or may take the entrepreneurial route for their career advancement. Moreover, this course acts as the first step to develop further expertise in their chosen domain(s).