The education system in India has evolved over the years. One of the most significant changes has been assisting students in improving their chances of exploring dynamic opportunities.
This change has improved the education system and has made aspirants seek the right kind of opportunities in their preferred field.
Education is the stepping stone of success, and greater emphasis should be laid on it. A robust education system makes a country's economy better; hence numerous opportunities are being created for aspiring students.
Given the various developments, it has become easy for students to fulfill their dreams and study abroad using scholarships.
Study abroad scholarships for Indian students provides a golden opportunity in financial aids based on their academic achievement and other performances.
Aspiring candidates in India are receiving full scholarships to study abroad at their desired international universities.
Study abroad scholarship programs are appealing for aspirants who want to pursue higher education in the best educational institutions worldwide.
Importance of Scholarships:
Scholarships for Indian students to study abroad after the 12th standard, under graduation, or post-graduation, is a ticket for endless opportunities.
Students focused on study abroad scholarships can also utilize the advantages of Indian Government scholarships for studying abroad.
Indian Government Scholarships for studying abroad also work as financial aid for the students requiring assistance for their educational needs.
A student can study abroad for free with full scholarships to study abroad without assistance or outside sources.
Following are a few points on how study abroad scholarships are beneficial:
- Scholarships help Indian students to study overseas after 12th, making education easier.
- Scholarships assist students in networking.
- It boosts the candidate's resume
- The scholarship gives students access to top colleges in the world.
All About Abroad Scholarships:
Today in India, students can study abroad for free by pursuing their desired field in some of the world's best institutions.
Thousands of students are keen on building a dynamic and robust career. Many private and Indian Government scholarships for studying abroad are being offered for eligible students of the country.
Candidates should have a clear idea of the full scholarships to study abroad for the eligible and aspiring candidates.
It will help them fulfill their dreams of studying abroad with the help of study abroad scholarships for Indian students.
Types of Overseas Scholarships:
Foreign scholarships for the eligible candidates can be categorized into the following:
- Merit Scholarships
- Destination-Specific Scholarships
- Need-Based Scholarships
- Student-Specific Scholarships
- Subject-Specific Scholarships
- Sports Scholarships
Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad After 12th:
Study abroad scholarships for Indian students are beneficial for aspiring Indian students. They can gain exposure and quality education from international universities, and pursue their preferred field by studying abroad for free.
Below are some of the significant scholarships helping Indian students to study abroad after the 12th standard:
- Inlaks Scholarships
- Chinese Government Scholarships
- TATA Scholarships
- Lester B.Pearson International Scholarships
- University of Westminster International Scholarships
- Wilfrid Laurier University Merit Scholarships
- Monash International Merit Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Vice Chancellor's International Scholarship
- Rhodes Scholarships
List of Overseas Scholarships Offered for Students in India:
Below is a list of scholarships based on different regions:
- Hinrich Full MA Scholarship in International Journalism at HKBU: Scholarships offered for pursuing Master of Arts in International Journalism program at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- DST A-STAR Call for Singapore-India Joint Research Grants: Grants offered to Indian Researchers for studying science and technology in Singapore.
- Silk-Road Scholarship Program at Seoul National University: Scholarships offered to Indian students for pursuing UG level humanities and social science programs.
- HM King's and HM Queen's Scholarships for Asian Students in Thailand: Scholarships offered for pursuing Master Level Education in Engineering and Technology, Management, Environment, and Development.
- Aichi Scholarship Program for Asian Students in Japan: Scholarships offered for the Indian students studying UG level in Aichi Prefectural government-approved programs in Japan.
- India Global Leaders Scholarship: Scholarship for students studying Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Business, Economics, and Law.
- University of Queensland Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships: This scholarship is open for Indian and Latin American students wishing to undertake coursework-based postgraduate study in Biology and its various specializations.
- University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship: Scholarships offered for students undertaking postgraduate study in any field.
- University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) Future of Change India Scholarship: Scholarships for students to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses at UNSW. While applying, candidates are required to submit a short video discussing how the scholarship assists their goals.
- Orange Tulip Scholarship - Students are offered grants to study Bachelor and Master level programs in Netherland.
- UCD Global Graduate Scholarships in Ireland - These scholarships are offered to students pursuing undergraduate courses at University College, Dublin.
- Campus France Charpak Scholarship - Scholarships for Indian students to pursue Master Level courses in France. Raman Charpak Scholarship is also provided for PhD candidates.
United Kingdom (UK) Scholarships:
- University of Sheffield: Scholarships are offered to students with a strong academic background for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- Sussex India Scholarships: Scholarships are offered to students pursuing Master's Degree courses at the University of Sussex.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships for Indian Students: The British Council offers scholarships to students applying for studying in the UK.
- Sir Ratan Tata Fellowships for South Asian Students at LSE: Students will be provided scholarships for pursuing courses in the London School of Economics within the LSE Asia Research Centre (ARC).
- University of Lincoln India Scholarship: These scholarships are offered in tuition fee reduction for well-performing postgraduate students.
- Commonwealth Scholarships Commission and Fellowship UK: This scholarship is being provided for the candidates pursuing courses in disciplines such as Science, Technology, Engineering, and Agriculture.
United States of America (USA) Scholarships:
- S.N. Bose Scholars Student Exchange Program for Indian Students: This scholarship is offered to research students in science and technology.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships: Scholarships are for MBA aspirants at Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Cornell University Tata Scholarship: Undergraduate students are offered scholarships for pursuing courses in any field.
- Asian Women in Business Scholarship Fund: Scholarships are for students who want to pursue undergraduate business degrees.
- Chicago Booth School of Business: Ramakrishnan Family Scholarship and Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowships are scholarship programs offered to the students applying for full-time MBA programs.
Study Abroad Scholarships by the Indian Government:
Apart from the foreign scholarships, there are various scholarships offered by the Indian Government to assist the students in pursuing higher studies:
|Scholarships ||Scholarship Amount |
|Inlaks Scholarship||US $100,000|
|Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship||Monthly stipend will be provided according to related expenses. |
|Scholarships by The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust||Rs. 3 lakhs to Rs. 6 lakhs.|
|National Overseas Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Government||Full tuition fees and other educational expenses will be covered. |
|GREAT Education Scholarships||Full tuition fees will be covered.|
|The JN Tata Endowment for the Higher Education of Indians||Rs.1 lakh to Rs.10 lakh|
|GyanDhan Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies Abroad||Rs.1 lakh|
|Global Study Awards||£10,000|
|Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Program||Rs. 20 lakh |
|Microsoft Scholarships||Partial Tuition Fees will be Covered. |
A scholarship is the ticket for eligible students to pursue their preferred field of education in any part of the world.
Being eligible for these scholarships ensures global exposure and dynamic career opportunities for the candidates in some of the world's top institutions.
Many educational services institutions provide guidance for study abroad. Candidates can approach these institutions and fly up towards their success.